3.15.2015

UPCOMING EVENTS: NORTH CAROLINA, OKLAHOMA, CALIFORNIA, & TEXAS


Hi, everyone!

I miss real blogging, and I hope/plan to return to it this spring. In the meantime, I wanted to mention these upcoming events:

March 16: I'll be in Winston-Salem, NC at Salem College with Kami Garcia, Brendan Reichs, and Carrie Ryan. The event is at 7pm at the Drama Workshop in Elberson Fine Arts Center. It's free and open to the public. Books will be available for purchase.

March 25: I'll be at the Midwest City Library in Oklahoma City, OK from 10am to 11am. This event is free and open to the public.

March 25: I'll be at the Northwest Library in Oklahoma City, OK from 6pm to 7pm. This event is free and open to the public.

March 26: I'll be at the Edmond Library in Oklahoma City, OK from 7pm to 8pm. This event is free and open to the public.

April 11: I'll be at YALLWest in Santa Monica, CA. Some of the events will be ticketed. Check their website for details.

May 12–17: I'll be returning to the RT Booklovers Convention in Dallas, TX. Registration required to attend.

I'm especially excited for the Oklahoma events, because they'll be my first in the state. I hope some of you will be able to come and say hello!

Before I sign off . . .

HAPPY (early) ST. PATRICK'S DAY! As per my annual tradition, I'll be making Storyqueen Shelley Moore Thomas's delicious corned beef with marmalade and watching Once, my favorite Irish movie. Do you have any fun traditions?

17 comments:

  1. I miss you blogging, too! Actual blogging of course. Not that I don't enjoy your event updates and now I'm rambling.

    Also super excited for YALLWEST. I do hope our schedules work out because time and distance is the worst!!

    Generally for St. Patrick's Day I wear my green librarian shirt to work and partake with my Irish people's traditions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too! Friday night looks the most hopeful for me. I'll have to see when my flight gets in, but I hope I hope!

      Delete
    2. I'll have my car if a ride is needed. I'm just sayingggggg. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I drink a barrel of Guinness and then roll around in a patch of clover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I join you in the clover patch?

      Delete
    2. Of course. I find with clover, that the more rollers there are, the merrier everyone is.

      Delete
  3. Yay, you're getting back into blogging! As an English major, I love reading about my fave author's lives through their blogs.

    Also, I don't know if you know this but there there are actually two Salem State Universities in our country- the other being in Salem, Massachusetts, which I attend, so for a second there I got wicked excited you were coming to my school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, of course! That makes perfect sense. :-)

      (Though I'm sorry I'm coming to the wrong one!)

      Delete
  4. Any chance you all could stop by St. Louis? That would be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any plans for this spring, but your city is definitely on my wish list. I've never done an event there! I'd love to visit.

      Delete
  5. Katherine1:01 PM GMT-5

    Seattle loves you and pines for your return! <3 (I know you don't have much control over these things - just needed to pass along the love and longing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so glad that you'll be at YALLWest! Does this mean you won't be at the LA Times Book Festival?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:11 PM GMT-5

    Hi Steph, I just got done reading your 3 series books and I am obsessed! I don't know why it took me so long to come across these books. Anna and the french kiss I think is my all time favorite book now and I have read it twice already in 2 days! I just cannot get enough of it. I wish there was more. I absolutely love the characters. Well, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the books. Thank you! - Hina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kondiloma akuminata atau yang sering disebut sebagai kutil kelamin, merupakan salah satu penyakit seksual menular (PMS) yang disebabkan oleh virus yang bernama Humanpapilloma virus (HPV). Terdapat lebih dari 40 jenis HPV yang dapat menginfeksi daerah kelamin laki-laki dan perempuan. Jenis HPV ini juga dapat menginfeksi mulut dan tenggorokan. Kebanyakan orang yang terinfeksi dengan HPV bahkan tidak tahu mereka memilikinya. HPV tidak sama dengan herpes atau HIV (AIDS).

    ReplyDelete